014. William Frankes d.1735
Location: South Aisle Floor
- Rectangular flat slab with lettering in ............... Some wear at edges. There is a narrow incised border.
- First quarter 18th century
- L 182cm with a border of 2½cm. W. 120cm
- WM FRANKS died July/23:1735.Aged 72. /HANNAH his wife Died Dec/11:1729. Aged 55/“MARY FRANKES Daughter of WM.Y. and/HANNAH FRANKES Died/ June 20 1743. In ye 20 Year of /Her Age/
- Nichols: The History and Antiquities of Leicestershire. There is a description of this monument but there are some errors in his transcription