002. Ledger Stone - Ralph Smalley d.1738
Location: Floor of South Transept
- Rectangular floor slab with lettering in Roman Caps and names in italics. Arms as on 006.Roses on each corner and an incised double border.
- 18th century
- L 184cm W 61cm
- See 006 (Ref. a) ( Ref. b)
- Here lieth ye/Body of Ralph /Smalley of Mount/ƒorril/Gent departed Febry/The 26 Anno Dom/1738 Aged 47./
- (Ref.a) Nichols. History of the Antiquities of Leicestershire Barrow upon Soar P75 (Ref.b) Lynne Brookes. Holy Trinity Church Barrow upon Soar.