From 1871 various members of the Brambley family lived at House 15a - it has not been possible to establish when it became a shop. For many years it was a Haberdashery and Drapers run by Connie Bramley, also known as Connie Lewin. After she retired the shop was a Photographers (Mee's), and then Sylvia's Flower Shop. House 15a is currently Taylor's Flowers. Behind the shop there are outhouses which were formerly a Framework Knitting workshop, which presumably belonged to George Brambley.
Last Updated. 15-April-2019 By admin